BREAKING NEWS: Ethan's umbilical stump fell off this evening! Yay!!!!! We found it stuck inside his sleeve during a diaper change. Eww!!! At least Ethan can now enjoy a nice warm dip in the tub on this chilly wintry evening. I wish I could do the same.
Tomorrow Yaya will be taking both of us to our 2 week check-ups. We're looking forward to seeing how much more weight our little piggy has put on. He's been finishing almost all of his bottles lately. I'm hopeful that Dr. Richter will be able to give me some kind of antibiotic to clear up this chest congestion I've been having, so that I stop running fever and finally start to feel normal again. I'm also hoping she'll say my incision is healing nicely and that I can drive again.
Sorry to all of you who have been calling, texting & emailing us. I promise I do intend to get back in touch with the world just as soon as I feel up to it. I had the easiest pregnancy ever, but I had a heck of a delivery & recuperation is going slowly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment