Final Doctor's Visit!!!

I just got home from my final visit with Dr. Richter. We are all set for my induction on Monday February 8th. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am to get the party started. She said she'd be by around 8ish to break my water, and hopefully he'd make his arrival by 5 pm. I am so excited! We can't wait to meet Ethan!

My blood pressure was up to 140/90 but she's not worried about it between now and next Monday because I'm not spilling protein in my urine or anything. NST results were fine. Had quite a few lengthy contractions while hooked up to the monitor though. My cervix was at 2 cm, 70% effaced, and he was "very low". She said she was able to tap him on his head.

Dr. Richter seems to think Ethan will weigh 7 to 7 1/4 lbs and that we'll be able to go home on Wednesday Feb. 10th after his circumcision.

Our bags are packed, fridge & pantry stocked, & all his gear is ready to go. All we need is our baby. Hoping this week speeds by!

P.S. Final pregnancy weight gain 12 lbs!! Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes