Well the second full day is coming to a close and Kelly has freshened up a bit and did some walking around. No more IV's or butt view gowns. She's in comfy clothes.
This morning was a long one. Ethan slept good from about 2am to 7am thanks to a tight wrap and a ninny. Yes I said ninny. After a 10 minute fuss and cry fest it was the last resort and should have been the first thing we did. After he woke up the entire hospital staff decided to let us know they were working because it seemed like every 5 minutes, someone would come in and check something.
At about 8:30am the nurse came and got him ready for his circumcision. They did that while Kelly and I had breakfast. He of course was a little put out by the whole thing. It didn't help that we had to re-dress him because the nice lady that does portraits came in to take his and after a few pick ups and put downs we did manager to get a slew of pictures taken.
The wonderful portrait above we didn't notice till we were looking through the pictures and it was too funny for words though the only ones that came to mind were:
a) "I just had my tip nipped, got re-dressed, I'm hungry and had a bright light flashed repeatedly in my face.. and you expected me to smile for my photos? Whatever!"
b) "How was what? My day so far? This is how good it was."
c) "You want to do what? Where? I don't think so."
We always laugh at these photo's and think they are altered to be like that or composed but that was wasn't. That truly was priceless.
0 comments:
Post a Comment