Ethan Watch 2010



Well, we've been at the hospital since 5:30am. We checked in but had to wait almost an hour due to 3 unscheduled arrivals. At about 6:15am we went to our room and Kelly changed into the "one size fits all but your butt sticks out" gown and at around 8:30am, Dr. Richter arrived and broke her water. After the IV and Potcin got hooked up, Kelly's been in bed since. Courtney, Chris and Carol have been with us all morning and Chris says he's going to come back and steal the glider chair in the room. I think he fell alseep on it a few times.

We had to leave the room for the epidural and I took the time to sample the fine cuisine at the hospital cafeteria. My breakfast taco of egg, bacon and cheese was actually quite good to my surprise. The four of us waited in the lobby area while Kelly was looked at and we explored the lobby gift shop and presents are in the works I hear. Well Dopey is all numb now and we are waiting for the nurse to come back to give Kelly her catheter and we'll be kicked out again I guess. Carol is just fascinated with the sounds, Kelly has a ultrasound sensor on her stomach so we can hear the heartbeat and when Ethan moves it sounds like furniture being dragged across the floor. We are joking that Kelly is evicting Ethan today and he's moving his furniture into storage.

Well I'm ending this post for now but attached are some pictures live from the birthing center room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes