4D Ultrasound



Today Drew, Auntie Courtney & I got an early start and headed to The Inside Story to go have my 4D ultrasound. I was blown away by how amazing technology is. It was awesome seeing Baby Ethan squirming around live in 4D! He is absolutely precious. For $99 I got 11 printed pictures, a cd with 26 photos, & a 20 minute dvd of the session. Quite the bargain for Ethan's first photo shoot. LOL. The people there were really nice and the facility was cozy too. I liked the fact that they had multiple monitors & a big flat-screen so you could get a good view.

If you'd like to view more 3D photos of our little one click here.

Or you can see all of his photos from the very beginning up 'til now in a slidesho
w by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes