26 week Doctor's Visit

Today was the dreaded gestational diabetes test. Luckily I got the Fruit Punch drink, so it wasn't too horrible, just super sugary. I should know something by Thursday. Let's pray that I don't have diabetes.

My blood pressure is looking perfect, so that's a big plus. Even still she wants me to have once a month ultrasounds from here on out to make sure the baby is growing at the right rate, so I have another ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday at 3. I can't complain though because I love seeing my little boy! I will be seeing him in 3D the day before Thanksgiving too!

After my appointment, I went over to the hospital and finished all my registration paperwork. I got tons of stuff to read over and my bag packing list. Eeeeek!!! I can't believe I'm almost in my last trimester. 14 more weeks til my due date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes