Surprise Ultrasound



Today I got a call from the ultrasound tech saying that the radiologist going over my scans from yesterday wanted to see an axial spine view since I was a repeat customer, so I needed to come back in. They were able to squeeze me in after work today. He was such a good little boy today compared to yesterday. She was able to get a view of everything she had difficulty with yesterday within just a few minutes. Ethan was just kicked back relaxing. I got to see him sucking his thumb- Too cute! She gave me one picture where he had just taken his thumb out of his mouth and his lips are still pushed out. I call it his monkey face- LOL. Perhaps you can see it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes