This morning I had my 31 week doctor's appointment. I didn't get to see her 2 weeks ago because she was delivering 3 babies that afternoon so I only saw my nurse. This week we finally got to go over the results from my last ultrasound which was Thanksgiving week lol. Back then he was 2.5 lbs and in the 57th percentile. She said everything looked great except he had a "big head". Oh joy! Perhaps I should start re-thinking how long I intend to hold off on the epidural. She said, "I knew you would be excited to hear that." Cruel doctors lol.
The results from my gestational diabetes test & anemia test were great, and I was measuring exactly 31 weeks according to fundal height.
Blood pressure's looking good too but she wants to go ahead and start my weekly appointments with NSTs (non-stress tests) next week. She says it's probably overkill since my meds are keeping everything in check but she'd rather be 100% certain that little Ethan is healthy than take a chance.
I can't believe I'm now on weekly appointments! It is becoming so real. Next week I have another ultrasound to check on his latest progress. I'm excited to see how much he's grown in the last month.
0 comments:
Post a Comment