Mommy & Daddy's Day Out

So today we finally decided to let Yaya have her babysitting day so we could go to the plant nursery. We packed up Ethan, his stroller, & his bouncy seat and headed over to Yaya & Papi's house at about 10:30. It was nice to not have to worry about pushing a stroller & a garden cart. I called to check up on Ethan around noon and since all was well Drew & I decided to go have a nice lunch and run a few more errands before picking him up. Ethan says he had a great time playing in the backyard with his grandparents and listening to music. I've included some pictures from his adventures.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes