Ethan is already 2 months old! I can hardly believe it. He has grown so much already. We are loving the little smiles he's finally starting give us, and watching him really enjoy playing on his mat. It's much more exciting than just watching him sleep. Last night we moved Ethan out of the bassinet in our bedroom and into his own crib. He went to bed around 9:30 and slept until 4:30 am when he decided he was hungry. Drew fed him his bottle & he happily drifted off to sleep back in his crib until 7:30 am. We are super excited about how well he's sleeping now. Though I must admit I missed having him at the foot of our bed where I could easily peek in on him last night.
Ethan Turns 2 Months Old!!
Posted by
Kelly
on Thursday, April 8, 2010
Ethan is already 2 months old! I can hardly believe it. He has grown so much already. We are loving the little smiles he's finally starting give us, and watching him really enjoy playing on his mat. It's much more exciting than just watching him sleep. Last night we moved Ethan out of the bassinet in our bedroom and into his own crib. He went to bed around 9:30 and slept until 4:30 am when he decided he was hungry. Drew fed him his bottle & he happily drifted off to sleep back in his crib until 7:30 am. We are super excited about how well he's sleeping now. Though I must admit I missed having him at the foot of our bed where I could easily peek in on him last night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment