Today was my 35 week appointment. NST & blood pressure both looked good. Had my Group B strep test and will get the results next week. I am now 1.5 to 2 cm dilated which she said is great news.
Dr. Richter said one of three things could happen:
1. I go in to labor on my own some time within the next 3 weeks
2. I go to my next doctor's visit and my blood pressure spikes so they admit me
-or-
3. She induces me on Monday February 8th
Either way Ethan will be here within the next 21 days!!! We are so anxious to meet the little guy, but we are hopefully he will hang in there at least until February gets here.
Drew got the carseat installed today and hopes to get it inspected next week. Then this Thursday we meet with the pediatrician. My last ultrasound for sizing the bay is Friday afternoon. It looks like this week may be a little bit more laid back, so hopefully we can relax a bit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment