Oh no!!!

Today at 16 months and 12 days old my baby Ethan turned into little Spiderman. He scaled the rails of the crib and climbed right over. I had put him down for a nap and I heard all this banging around. When I went to investigate I found him sitting on his floor with his lamp in his lap turning it on and off. Grrrr.

When Daddy came home we had to convert the crib to the toddler bed and rearrange the room a bit so the lamp was maybe a little harder to get to.

Ethan seems to think his bed is the coolest thing ever. Mommy & Daddy are not as enthused. Since we don't own the little guard rail that goes with his crib, and I didn't plan on converting his crib anytime in the near future we have nothing to keep him from falling out. I made a nice squishy pallet on the floor in case he rolls out. We're just hoping the little guy will actually get some sleep tonight. I'll let you know how the night goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes