More Photos from Last Weekend

 

court_ethan

 

 

Me & my favorite aunt

 

 

 

cutesmiles

 

 

I love my Yaya & Mommy!

 

 

 

ethan

 

 

Silly little monster!

 

 

 

ethan2

 

 

Probably the first & last time I get to wear my jean jacket.

 

 

 

ethan3

 

 

Lovin’ on Papi

 

 

 

pet

 

 

Oh my!  Look at all the animals!

 

 

 

pet4

 

 

Sittin’ on a pony.  Too bad Yaya didn’t get his head in the photo.

 

 

 

smile2

 

 

I love Yaya

 

 

 

snow

 

 

So that is what you call snow?

 

 

 

snow2

 

 

  It feels funny to stand on.

 

 

 

snow4

 

 

Eatin’ Mommy’s hair is more fun than yet another picture.

 

 

snow5

 

 

Playin’ in the snow

 

 

 

snow11

 

 

What do you think of my new hat?

 

 

 

snow16

 

 

This is one lumpy snowman.

 

 

 

snow18

 

 

But he’s kinda fun to play with

 

 

 

 

 

train2

 

 

We’re goin’ on a train ride!

 

 

 

train5

 

 

Let’s go already.

 

 

 

train7

 

 

Chuga, chuga choo choo!!

 

 

 

train8

 

 

Peekaboo!

 

 

 

tree5tree

I’m soooo sleepy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live life to the fullest and never look back! Join Kelly, Drew, and Ethan in their latest adventures!
 
Copyright 2009 The McNamee Family All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes