











Today Drew, YaYa & I went to get my 2o week Level-2 ultrasound. I was actually 21 weeks because I had a holiday from work today, so I decided to not take time off for work and just wait a week. I mean there was no big rush since we already knew it was a boy. This ultrasound took a really long time because they were measuring all sorts of things. We got to spend about an hour looking at him, and got lots of pictures too! He was such a good boy during the exam and stayed still when she was trying to measure for the most part, but he also did his fair share of wiggling around too. YaYa swears he waved to her at one point. The funniest part was when he all of a sudden kicked one of his legs up high in the air by his head. We all started laughing. Next Monday I go to my doctor and she will go over all the findings with me, but from what I could tell everything looked great!
After our busy morning, I went shopping at the mall with YaYa. She bought Ethan a few more things, and I picked up a baby book. Then we had lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Ethan got really jumpy after our red velvet cheesecake. Can we say sugar high? Once I got home, Drew & I drove out to USA Baby and put some more money down on the crib. Only $250 left 'til we get to bring the crib & mattress home. Then the nursery will be complete minus a lamp and the baby of course. :) All in all, it was a very productive day. Now I'm exhausted!
1 comments:
My sweet little nephew is so adorable! I love his tiny fingers and toes! I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment